We had the wonderful opportunity to take Lisa to the MTC today. She was so strong and didn't seem nervous at all. I was the one having a hard time and managed to hold it together until she was out of sight. We are going to miss her but we know she is doing the right thing. She will be serving in Fortaleza, Brazil until November 2011. It's crazy to think that when she gets back, Brady will be 2 and we will probably have another baby by then. It's going to fly by, I just know it. (these are the only pictures that really turned out. for some reason all the others look blurry on the blog.)

* Just to remember what Brady looked like the day Lisa left. He's sporting the missionary hair do :) It took a lot of baby lotion to get it to stay down like that.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...I love that hairdo!! good luck Lisa!
I'm totally terrified of taking our grown boys to the MTC someday! I've never done it before and it just sounds so emotional! Best wishes to Lisa!
Super cute hair-do, btw!
That's so exciting about Lisa, I think that going on a mission is such a selfless decision. I know she'll do great!
Brady's hairdo is so cute! I've gotta see him again soon.
Post a Comment