March 12, 2010

Just for Kasey



My little sister (lovingly) told me that my blog had become boring to her because it was only about Brady. Sorry, Kasey...he is a big deal to me :)

So, in honor of my sister, I will now post something that is not about Brady.

Matt turned 27 on Wednesday and all he wanted to do was the Fuddruckers 1 lb. challenge. It consists of a 1 lb. hamburger, 1 lb. of bacon cheese fries, and a 1 lb. brownie fudge sundae. Matt and my dad completed the challenge in about 40 minutes and recieved T-shirts for all of their hard work. I'm still not sure whether to feel proud or completely and utterly disgusted...


We had a great day together as a family. We love you, Matt and couldn't ask for a better friend, husband, and daddy!

Love,
Kate & Bugs


Sorry Kasey, I just couldn't help myself :)

2 comments:

Staci said...

I don't want to say your blog is boring, but I do agree that it should include more than just Brady. I can't blame you for just talking about him though, he's pretty stinking cute! I love the picture with the jumper, I remember when Ryan used to use one of those and we loved it!

As for Matt and the challenge, Brad has always wanted to try that. I guess I see the value if he gets a free T-shirt. ;)

Jensen Family said...

happy bday to matt! and ok i LOVE the pic of your dad and him.. classic!!