January 3, 2010

Brady's Blessing Day


Today was Brady's blessing day. We have been looking forward to this day for a long time and it finally came. We wanted to get Brady blessed last month but with Thanksgiving and Christmas it got a little busy so we pushed it back until today. Brady looked so adorable in his little blessing outfit and I am kicking myself for not taking enough pictures (New goal for 2010: TAKE MORE PICTURES). Matt did a wonderful job and gave him a beautiful blessing. I am so proud of my sweet husband and him being worthy to bless our little boy and our family.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh, you're family is adorable! That's funny because I was just thinking about you two the other day and wondering how it is adjusting to having a little boy in the home! Where on earth do you find a blessing outfit for a boy!?!

Cassi Wood said...

Oh, he looks so adorable!! He really is a mini-Matt! You look so good too. I hope to see you soon. I need to take more pictures too!

Jensen Family said...

awe cute!! i ove blessing days..they are so special!