It's official...I finished up my last day of work last Wednesday. It still feels like I will be going to work on Monday so I need a week or two to let it set in that I no longer have a job. It is going to be so nice to be able to get everything done before the baby comes without feeling pressure to do it quickly. I have really loved my job. I had a great boss and worked with some great girls. I will really miss working with my sister Kasey the most though. We have gotten really close the last two years of working together.
Went to the Dr. on Thursday. Everything is still going great. I am measuring a week early so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this little guy will come a little bit earlier than his due date just so he will be big enough to take to Washington for Thanksgiving. We are really wanting to go but not sure how things will be at that time. Also, I just want him here! Of course, I want him to come when he is ready but Matt and I are getting so anxious to see what he looks like and what his little personality will be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment