July 29, 2009

Update with US

I don't have any new pictures but I thought I'd give a baby/life update since I am now 29 weeks and haven't posted in a little while. I went to the dr. yesterday and he said that everything was great and that they couldn't ask for things to go better. When I lifted my shirt for him to check the heartbeat and measure me, the baby was moving all over. He said what each of my doctors (it's a group of 5 of them) have said to me "wow, he's an active baby." I just love it. Other than that, not too much new at the Risenmay home. We did go on a short vacation to California this past weekend to visit Matt's sister and her family. We had a blast and it was really hard to leave and come home. My sister, Kristin had a baby girl on July 21. They named her Aubrie and she is an adorable little dream child. She eats, sleeps, and hardly ever cries (I have only heard her cry twice). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our little guy is that good...but I'm not counting on it :) We are heading to Idaho in a couple of weeks for Matt's family reunion. It will be so much fun to see everyone. Other than that, we are just living life, working on the baby's room, and getting ready to be done with work in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Risenmay said...

I need the address for your sister because I'd like to send a gift to new baby Aubrie, who has the most wonderful name in the world!