February 16, 2008

Sledding while Working










So, Kasey and I work together and one day it snowed a ton so we all got this crazy idea to go sledding. There was a huge pile of snow and Melanie just happened to have a sled in the trunk of her car. It was so fun, a lot steeper than we thought, but so fun.











6 comments:

The Risenmay Family said...

We sure missed you guys in Washington. Maybe you can plan another trip to Portland, possibly this summer when you will be a little bit closer. We will see you March when we come to Utah. Take care and I hope Matt is treating you like a princess.

Doug and Becca said...

where is that at? you guys are too cute!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hi Katelyn! I love all these recent posts! Looks like you guys have a blast with your family nearby.

So...we have a little news to share on our blog, so you and Matt should check it out when you get a sec! http://ryan-erica.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

well hi there! I like this new blogging thing. It was really fun to hang out with you guys a few weekends ago. Let's do it again soon!

Laura said...

Wow, I miss my work girls!! That looks like it would have been a blast! Hope you guys are all doing well! Keep up with as many traditions as you can and make new ones! Those will be your favorite memmories as you become an "old married couple!"

محمد بافقيه said...

hi Could I'm from Saudi Arabia Mohamed benefited from the highest organ of Torgkh Arafat to English and look for special friends of the truthful, if you know I would be happy and I am a short story writer in Arabic in the first way to write every Maketbt translated by Google and soon English lesson myself, and thanks