WoW! It has been forever since we have posted anything on our blog. We have been extremely busy. Obviously a lot has happened since we last posted so I will just share as much as I can. Our new nephew, Jaxen Jacob McCuistion, was born on October 14. He is so cute! He weighs a ton now and is so chunky and he can even smile. We love him. Matt and I were married on November 16, 2007 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was the best day of my entire life and I will always remember it. We are just getting settled into our new place. The Christmas decorations are up and we are excited to spend our first Christmas together. We were in Washington for Thanksgiving, where we also had our open house, and get to spend Christmas in Utah with my family. Hopefully I will be posting more pictures soon. We don't have wedding pictures yet but as soon as I get them, I will post.
Thanks to everyone for all of their support and for coming out to be there for the wedding! It was so great to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment