September 23, 2007

Engagement


We just got engaged September 12. Matt took me to Magelbys, where we had one of our very first dates on Valentines day. After dinner we went to a park that we always go to. We set out a blanket and I told Matt that I was cold so he sent me back to his car to get an "extra" blanket. I opened the trunk and found a bouquet of daisies and a card but no blanket. By then I knew something was up. I walked back to where Matt was and saw him down on his knee with his back to me. As I got closer he turned around and proposed to me. It was so perfect. Of course, I said yes and now we are getting married November 16, 2007 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple.

3 comments:

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

I still don't think I'm going to be able to make it on Nov/16.... I have a hot date!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

Dusty you are such a stinker. Kate I don't think he is ever going to let you live that one down. We are so happy for you guys. Love ya!!

Doug and Becca said...

yeah! I'm so excited you have a blog going now. Its awesome! At least it will be a good way to keep in touch when you are gone next summer. We can see all the fun exciting things you guys will be doing.
Love you guys!